Twenty Sixteen WordPress theme doesn’t provide with an option to add a logo in the site header.
I found a simple workaround to get this done, just follow these steps:
1) Install Easy Logo Plugin.
2) Setup the configurations as per your need in the Plugin settings.
3) Add <?php show_easylogo(); ?> just after this code in your Header.php
<header id=”masthead” class=”site-header” role=”banner”>
4) Save the Header.php file
5) Go to Style CSS of your site. (www.yoursite.com/wp-admin/theme-editor.php?file=style.css&theme=twentysixteen)
6) Put below code there ( at the end )
7) Click ‘Update File’.
8) Done !
NOTE: This is a simple workaround to add logo in TwentySixteen theme which i thought of, you are welcome to give better suggestions 🙂
If this helped you, do keep us motivated by commenting below 🙂