Netflix, a California, United States headquartered on-demand streaming service may soon launch in India. Netflix may announce its India launch at Consumer Electronic Show at Las Vegas from 6th-9th Jan, 2016.
Growing demand of mobile video streaming and the 4G boom are few of the reasons for online streaming to capture Indian market.
Netflix provide its services in America,Australia,New-Zealand,Japan and many European countries and is expected to partner with Indian telecom service providers to unleash the video streaming services in India.
Currently Netflix doesn’t offer services in India, which make fans to use third party tools to get over the restriction and access the services.
Quick Facts about Netflix:
- The company was established in 1997.
- As of October 2015, Netflix had over 69 million users.
- On February 25, 2007, Netflix delivered its billionth DVD.
- As on 2014, Netflix had 2,189 full-time employees.
- Its services include Video streaming, online DVD and Blu-ray Disc rental.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Is it good for Netflix to enter Indian market? let us know in comments section below.