Everything these days is ‘mobile’, right from your mailbox to social networks, everything has moved to mobile. Why should WordPress not follow the trend, so Automattic, the creator of WordPress has come up with an Android App which gives you the flexibility of doing all the activities you perform on the desktop version of your site, on the go!
Here ill be telling you how you can set up your WordPress app on your device in seconds.
READ: Why to WordPress?
- Go to Play Store on your device and search ‘WordPress’
2. Install the App
3. Once Installed, Open the App
4. Once opened, App will ask for your login, enter your WordPress account login here. If you don’t have a WordPress login then you can register yourself here.
5. After login, you will see no site added to your account, Tap the right ‘+’ sign to add your site.
6. Tap on ‘Add self-hosted site’ to add your own site.
7. At this step add your Website’s details(one you use to login to your website from admin panel, NOT WordPress credentials ), put in Username, password and URL of your site and hit ‘Sign In’.
8. Once you login, you’ll get the added site into your list, tap on it.
9. You are all set now, just tap on whatever you want to perform on your site.
You are Done !
Let us know if this tutorial helped you, in comments section below.